The "return policy" for products sold on the website
Definition: "Return" is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the buyer to the seller on the website. The following situations may arise:
1. The item was faulty.
2. During shipping, the item was damaged.
3. The product(s) were missing.
4. The wrong item was sent by the seller.
5. Products are out of stock, back ordered, or not available.
A return could also result in a refund of money in most cases.
Points to be noted:
1. The seller can always accept the return, irrespective of the policy.
2. If the seller doesn't agree with the return, the buyer has 45 days to file a dispute with Arvind.
3. If a product is out of stock, on back order, or not available, the buyer's order will be cancelled and any money paid for it will be returned.
We encourage the buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In the event that the buyer orders the wrong item, the buyer shall not be entitled to any return or refund.
If there is a problem, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the order, along with photos of the package and the product(s) and an unboxing video.
The buyer needs to raise the refund request within 15 days from the date of receiving the product. Once the buyer has raised a return request by contacting us on our Customer Care Number, the seller, while closing the return, can select one of the following:
1. Refund after shipment is picked up: Before giving a refund, the seller has agreed to wait until the logistics team picks up the shipment from the buyer.
2. Refund without taking back the original shipment: The seller has agreed to give the buyer a refund without taking back the original shipment.
In the event the seller accepts the return request raised by the buyer, the buyer will have to return the product, and then the refund shall be credited to the buyer’s account.
The seller will bear and incur the delivery costs for returning the product.
For the return request to be accepted, the buyer must make sure of the following: